Customer order history blank despite ordering many time

Hello all

I have this curious Problem. when i place an order through a customer account and use their account for settlement, the order doesnt show up in their account details so i’m having difficulty tracking their order history. I’ve scoured the forum but cant find anything that helps. Pls Help!!!

There is a lot of diffeeent ways people set this up through the years. Can you share screenshots of the accounts and your setup.

The default setup does not have a history of orders in the accounts. It just moves money in and out of the accounts.

Samba

Here’s the problem. Notice that after adding orders and settling through the customer’s account, it’s not reflecting in the customer’s account

That is not the default behavior. You will need to share with us your setup. Maybe something is not configured correctly. Can you show your accounting Transaction Type for that?

Manage > Tickets > Payment Types > edit Customer Account

If there is a specific account set there, remove it.

1 Beğeni

As you can see all we can do is guess. Until we can see or understand more of your setup we can only guess at what’s happening. The videos helped for sure see the problem now we need to see your settings.