Daily Specials V5

@QMcKay I don’t think he need to switch menu at application start. Just when ticket opened or displayed should works.
Actually, just create Daily Special Menu Monday to Saturday and use toggle automation command (named Daily Special ON, OFF) to switch to Today Daily Special Menu and switch back to regular menu. This way is less menu maintenance as well.

I have Extra Buttons Menu. I forgot about this last night (not thinking it though very late last night)

This is how it looks i just manually went and changed the rule so that i could see the menus but it works based on the day and only shows the daily specials based on the day of the week.

The benefit if you use automation command is when main menu change you don’t have to worry about it (it is not a clone). For the clone menu if main menu change you have to change every menus.

True, but our menu hasn’t changed in years… small fast food restaurant with small kitchen and small dinning room so very easy and only thing that changes is the prices over time.

Well just an update my menu did switch over today with that rule that was created to use the cloned menu with the corresponding day code. Thanks guys this really was a pain point and having it work is just awesome!.. Great software and great resources!

3 Likes