Database String Setup Error

when setting up V5 on my other PC everything was set up fine but the database string wasnt valid, so when restarting the database string box appears. I typed the correct string in, but it didnt work and did not save in the box that appeared, so when i restarted again the connection string had defaulted back to the incorrect one i first entered.

The only way i could change the connection string was to manually change it in the local settings text file, when i did this samba immediately opened correctly. As i typed exactly the same string in the pop up box when starting samba as I did manually in the text file i can only assume that the pop up box didnt actually save the the connection string i typed in

This could cause an issue for people who have an incorrect data string and dont know they can change it in the text file (which is in a hidden folder)