Default password

Is there a default password so that I can get to the market screen and activate? I can’t get past the SambaPos 5.5.8 “Licensed to : Le Caff” screen.

If you can privately send me a copy of the most recent backup, Ill be able to export Admin user pins for you

I can send it whenever you’re ready.

I can help you now, just send me a zip privately

Did you receive the link?

I didnt receive any messages

I couldn’t get back to you yesterday, please excuse me. We were on our busiest day of the year and working with pen and paper (and a bit of shouting) I would love to get Sambapos working again, we love it.

The default pin is 1234 but you probably changed it. You can use mssms and look at users table to see pins.

Thanks Jesse. It was still 1234!. I have reinstalled and used the backup from Saturday, everything seemed great until just now when I started Sambapos and I got “there has been an error” before I could login “it will be reported to MS”. MS did run an update today, could that be the problem or, is it me? The mobile client freezes as well so we’re back to paper and pen. It’s not so bad as it’s very quiet tonight; I would be glad of your advice though.
Bren

What was the error? Can you share it?

It is a box that appears over the login page. Top left corner is SambaPOS the message is i One or more errors occured and then there is an OK button.

Hello @chef

Bren, we faced this issue with a few other customers as well, it is usually caused by having an internet connection problem.

When the system can’t reach to cp.sambapos.com website it can’t handle the licensing of SambaPOS so it gives this error.

Please fix the internet issue and try again reaching to cp.sambapos.com website.

If the issue still persists you can let us know so we can check it together.

It was very windy on Saturday and we lost our phone line for several hours so, probably a line was blown down. I’ll go to cp. this morning. Thanks for your advice.

Bizarre. On the server PC I get ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE on the sambaPOS site so, I can’t try that solution. I could try again later. On this PC the connection is good, no problem.

I have access to sambaPOS again on the server but, not on the tablet; it doesn’t connect. Any ideas please?

Hello @chef,

Please send your Anydesk Id to support@sambapos.com so we can have a look at the situation.