Deliverer assign after ticket closed

Hi Everyone, Hope you are doing well!

I have one very specific problem,
I use the gloria integration for online orders,
then when ticket is paid via online payment,
the ticket will marked as delivered. but, without a deliverer.

I tried to modify the rules, to add a deliverer not null to make the paid ticket remain on the delivery screen

However, the deliverer cannot be assigned to the ticket.

I tried to add a reopen ticket action to the deliverer assign rule,
but this is not doing the trick.

I wonder if I am missing anything here?

thank you for the help!

Try changing Execute rule if to Matches All.

Hi Memo, Hope you are well!

And thank you for the hints,
I actually managed to get the ticket stay on the delivery screen with the rules I set,
the problem I am facing is

when try to assign Drivers (Deliverer) onto the ticket,
It wouldn’t let me.

Because the ticket is already paid, and Closed.
So I tried to use a REOPEN action to open the ticket and try it that way,
But, After Reopen a ticket,
There is no way to assign entities.

So I am stuck with that at the moment.

FOr example, this Ticket, After Reopen, It changed the status to New Ticket, and able to add new dishes to it, but, cannot assign any entities or notes or making any amendment to it.

My question is
Is there a way to assign Entities to a Closed or Reopened Ticket?

Once the ticket is flagged as closed, no alterations can be made. Some of the automation command buttons on the left don’t refresh under certain conditions. But if you close the ticket to view it again a refresh the buttons, the ticket is already marked closed again and you’re back to square one.

Find the rule that contains the action to mark the ticket closed and try adding a constraint to check if a deliverer is assigned. Something like '{ENTITY NAME:Deliverers}' != ''

1 Beğeni

I think I am on to something now,

I had to add REOPEN ticket action onto one of the Deliverer Assgin rules,

I just got my head around and the flow should look like something like this:

Before Ticket Closing
Check if

Remaining Amount Equals 0
Ticket Type Name Equals Delivery Ticket
{ENTITY DATA:Deliverer} is NOT NULL

–this is to keep the Online Ticket on Waiting Status. So it Displays on the Delivery Screen.

WHEN

Online Payment State is Paid
Automation Command Name Equals Deliverer Command (Buttun of the deliverer is clicked)

THEN

Load Ticket
REOPEN Ticket
Update Ticket Deliverer
Settle Ticket with Online Payment
Close Ticket

When

Online Payment State is None
Automation Command Name Equals Deliverer Command

THEN

Load Ticket
Update Ticket Deliverer
Close Ticket

When

Online Payment State is Null
Automation Command Name Equals Deliverer Command

THEN

Load Ticket
Update Ticket Deliverer
Close Ticket

I think that is how it has to setup in order to be able to Assign a Driver to a Paid Online Ticket, without mess up the flow of the delivery system.

I am heading to bed now,
I will try to set it up tomorrow and report back. As I don’t know how to set the correct syntax for the Online Payment check bit.

To me, the ticket shouldn’t be marked closed until the order is paid and left the building.

Yeah, thats correct. But the tickets i am referring to is the online ordering tickets, they can be paid online, so when tickets arrive, they are already paid before. If you know what i mean.

I know what you mean. Even with my integration, tickets are paid in POS if it’s paid in the ordering service.

But the way I’ve designed the flow is a new order has a custom state to manage the flow through the various entity screens used.

Here’s a snippet of the script I use to manage various state values:

So ticket comes in (paid or not) and is assigned the initial value - typically X Cooking where X is the ticket type, and then various values as the ticket moves along.

For payment check, I check for acceptable final state values before closing the ticket:

In this example, if the order is out for delivery or delivered and paid, the ticket is marked closed.

1 Beğeni