Detail Report by User

Hi, guys I,m Roy from Miami Florida We install the Sambapos v5 in a Beauty Salon and all work fine. We play with the report and get this info requested for the owner:

CODE:

[Reporte por Estilistas Servicio y Cantidad de Servicio: 2, 2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.User,O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(OS.Status=Submitted)}
>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}

Grafic:

DrPcSolution%20133

With is what the owner need for control the payment for each employee.
The problem is that I try to get the all sale of user appear together or create an separate report for each user but without excite. All the user are mix if posible get all administrator together and after this the other user together no mix like that. Thanks in advance .

To do that remove O.MenuItemName from the report tag. It can’t combine different items.

Or if it’s just sorting try O.User.asc

O.User.asc works Thanks a lot. I have other question sorry how we cant insert total for each user because I did but separate.
DrPcSolution%20134

I mean after admin report the total for that user

Thanks for your help Kendash maybe you are busy now but I need you or someone to tell me how can I insert the total at the end of each User because at the end of the day the owner have to provide a receipt with the total of services that the user did for the entire day. Thanks in advance.

I’m confused because your screenshot shows total for users. Or do you mean total for everybody in one line?

In that case remove O.User and O.Quantity.sum

yes I said at the end of report for each user the total

Sorry I try to said the report for xuser and at the end of that user report his total now I have only one everybody total

Something like this my friend so at the end of the day we can cut the receive and provide to each employee.
total

Someone can help me with this please?

You need to define an @ list for list of users then ‘group’ sections of table into by user using $1 making the report loop through each list value.
Read up on custom reports, it’s all documented.

Thanks can you show me and example? is very confusing for me

https://sambapos.com/wiki/doku.php?id=custom_reporting_tags

Thanks for the link QMcKay letme see if I can create the code that I need for detail employee report .