DISCOUNT - Any Item - Ask Custom Amount

how do i use OT. to show discount report

What do you mean by OT? Did you mean it? If so what do you mean. We talked about multiple things in this thread and ‘IT’ can be a lot of stuff.

i mean how to use order tag in reports to show discount details

Which reports are you talking about? Custom reports?

Look here:
http://sambapos.com/wiki/doku.php?id=custom_reporting_tags

i have set this but empty field display

Ticket No|Date|Time|Table|Discount|Percent|Amount
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.Time,EN.Tables,OT.Dish Discount,OTP.Dish Discount,ON.TotalPrice}

Either you didnt show the entire template or your syntax for the custom report is wrong. You are missing the layout format and the Table header format lines.

Look here for better understanding of how to build them and then read the previous link I posted.

i skipped that :smile: here is the complate layout

[Discount:1,2,2,2,2,2, 2]
Ticket No|Date|Time|Table|Discount|Percent|Amount
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.Time,EN.Tables,OT.Dish Discount,OTP.Dish Discount,ON.TotalPrice}
Total||||||{REPORT ORDER TOTAL

Ok can you show the Order Tag setup for Dish Discount? BTW OTP. will not show the calculation % it will show the dollar amount.

Order tag: Dish Discount and no mapping done

Can you run a test transaction with the %5 discount and try this:

OT.%5 Discount and OTP.%5 Discount instead of `OT.Dish Discount`

did still the same result

Can you show a ticket where the discount was applied?

EDIT: Actually OT.Dish Discount and OTP.Dish Discount should work if that is the exact name of the Order Tag Group. Make sure its exact spaces and spelling.

Also scroll down make sure your viewing the actual transaction that had the discount. Did all of those transactions have discounts?

I just tested your syntax with my system and it worked fine.

Try this syntax it is much cleaner.

[Discount:1,2,2,2,2,2, 2]
>Ticket No|Date|Time|Table|Discount|Percent|Amount
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.Time,EN.Tables,OT.Dish Discount,OTP.Dish Discount,ON.TotalPrice:(OT=Dish Discount)}
Total||||||{REPORT ORDER TOTAL:(OT=Dish Discount)}

This tells it to only show orders that has Dish Discount Order tag. and it only shows the total for orders with Dish Discount Order tag.

yes its working now so i missed the condition (OT=Dish Discount)

1 Like

That is not a condition its an expression. But yes glad it is working. Remember your Percent column will not show discount percent it will show Discount Dollar Amount.

ya thanks i notice will figure out something

1 Like

one more thing how can i count how many times 5% Discount was applied in custom reports

%5 Discount 5

Try:

{REPORT ORDER COUNT:(OT=Dish Discount)}
1 Like

yup made my life simple thanks

@Jesse one more thing i would like to total the OTP.Dish Discount

how can do i do that my trying failed :smile: