Discount button on payment screen

same transaction you cannot use as Jesse said. Just follow jesse as i follow him and JTR allways. make new transaction type.

1 Like

thank you so much for your reply

Thank you so much Sir for your Support

did u solve ur issue

1 Like

Yes , But When I added another Discount it doesnt reflect the right value ,
Can you please tell me how to cancel the discount ?

it records the name of the 1st discount , then change the value when I press another discount value

I got the probelm, it adds the discount value in Balance . but mention the due amount in front of the discount in the same line
it is so cretical :smirk::smirk:

then you are doing some thing wrong

ok here is some tutorial i prepare for you see the images. and enter ur rate amount in the column in rate or amount and it will work perfect for you.

2 Likes

Everything work just perfect, thank you
but still the calculation in the ticket is reversed

Its ating as a service charge not a discount. did you tick the decreate amount option in calculation settings?

1 Like

Yes I did
But I added it as a discount. Service charges will be added I want it to be deducted
the problem is the 25 replaces the balance and the rest of the amount is added in front of the discount item as a negative fees
it means system reverse the calculation
it calculates 25- 60 = (35)
instead of 60 -25= 35
and revers the location of the amount as well :frowning:

Your showing the rate as 0. Are you typing a 25 rate?

1 Like

Sounds like you have set it up like round and it’s making the total the amount you type in.

1 Like

i think in calculation types rate of amount you have given 35 instead of 25 just check again so only its calculating different and change calculation method to fixed amount. check this hope this will be ok with you.

1 Like

I did it exactly like your example but I choosed fixed amount deducted from total , not just fixed amount

could that be the reason ?

No , I set it as discount. as Mr. Sam Mentioned below m But I choosed fixed amount deducted from total ticket. instead of fixed amount , I will try this option and getback to you.
thank you so much