Display waitername on table

Isnt Mesero the entity type above not expanded?

It makes no sence why you would have {ENTITY NAME: in there given what you have shown.
Sure that entity is not in another state with another display format?

Try this.

{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.User:(TEN.Tables=$1) and 'RemainingAmount > 0'}

Ok, i tryed it, yet no luck… its got me so confused and frustrated :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, i thought it would be something so much simpler and easier …

Show your entity type setup please.

The one for “Restaurant”, right?

Ok try removing the breaks just put the tag in there

breaks removed, it only keeps displaying table number.

Capitalize AND see if it works.

also add some static text to make sure entity is in state you expect.

So the only option left is restart sambapos to ensure caches are refreshed. :slight_smile:

It looks like you are using “Custom” View Mode for the Entity Screen.

This post may be of use:

2 Likes

@Emre i have restarted Samba, to make sure it would all be refreshed.
and also added some static text, as JTRTech suggested.

Can you PM me your backup ASAP?

Hey Guys… I believe I might… well, not me, but @Bob_be with his post above… might have found a partial solution, here is the thing: Went into design mode, settings and pasted the code Emre gave me:

And it turned out this:

OK I got it. You probably gave a different caption from real entity name so it searches for wrong entity. Enter caption as the entity name so it will work fine without need of pasting it to all widgets.

1 Like

Yes, basically I believe i have to go into each Button, ando paste the code, might seem like a lot of work, but, hey! its worth it, plus, I have been trying to find a way for this, for a long time.

1 Like

Setting captions as the entity name (looks like you capitalized them) will be better as you may need to change it to something else later.

1 Like

Thank you all guys, for taking some time to help me out.
I really appreciate it.

1 Like

There is a problem. if table has several receipts, it shows the user name too many times

Its doing what you wanted… showing username for each ticket on that table…

If you want it to do something different you will need to use a different expression.

What would happen if two different users created tickets on that table? Do you ever have that happen in the restaurant?