Duplicate Tickets on tip report

Hello! have a minor report issue, any help is appreciated.

i am getting duplicate tickets on the report my waiters get but not really sure what can be causing this.
below are 2 images showing more details

1. screenshot showing ticket range from1667 - 1686 showing in the system there are not duplicates,
  2. a print out of the report for this particular waitress.

I should add i have 5 Terminals + 1 server
additionally here is the code use to print this custom report

[Server Sales Details: 3,2,3,2,2]
Date:|{DATE}
Server:|{SETTING:CURRENTUSER}
Tip:|||${REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=Tip) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}

[Tickets:1,1,1,1,1,1,]
Ticket|Date|Time|User|Total|Tip|
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,P.Time,T.User,[T.TotalAmount]-[CA.Tip],CA.Tip:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (TY=Ticket) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
||||$[=TN(’{REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}’)-TN(’{REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=Tip) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}’)]|${REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=Tip) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}

Does that ticket have multiple payments by chance?
You might need to try using .Sum on a field to consolidate, don’t have a direct answer, possibly might need to use payment with .sum rather than ticket total as at the minute expect 1684 has 3 payments making the report loop 3 times for the ticket and each loop shows the ticket total, using payment would break that down but may show total tip 3 times adding the sum with any lick will consolidate the payments and mean only one loop per ticket.

Seems like it did actually get 3 different payments (image below)

so what do you think will be the best correction for this code:

Server:|{SETTING:CURRENTUSER}
Tip:|||${REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=Tip) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}

[Tickets:1,1,1,1,1,1,]
Ticket|Date|Time|User|Total|Tip|
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,P.Time,T.User,[T.TotalAmount]-[CA.Tip],CA.Tip:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (TY=Ticket) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
||||$[=TN(’{REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}’)-TN(’{REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=Tip) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}’)]|${REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=Tip) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}

Sorry, as I said I don’t have a straight answer for you, can see why its happening.
Not fluent on all reports but expect changing T.TotalAmount to T.Payment.Sum or something like that might possibly resolve but do not know exact term to use.

Actually saying that… none of your fields are specifically payment related… maybe try changing it to REPORT TICKET DETAILS.

1 Like

yes sr!!!
that did the trick! no more duplicates

What did it, changing to ticket details?

Yes changing it to REPORT TICKET DETAILS

(i actually just tested it with a user that has multiple payments and it corrected it right away.)

Thank you sr! always the best!

I am Having a similar problem

I Have set up my tip reports to show cash and card this is what i am using
But if i split the bill it it duplicates the tip on cash and card

If I change {REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,[T.TotalAmount]-[CA.Tip],CA.Tip,P.Type:
to {REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,[T.TotalAmount]-[CA.Tip],CA.Tip,P.Type:

It wont show me if the ticket is card or cash anymore
can you help
@{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.User.asc::,}
Server:|$1
TOTAL:|||R[=TN(‘{REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(TU=$1)}’)-TN(‘{REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=Tip) AND (TU=$1)}’)]
Tip:|||R{REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=Tip)AND (TU=$1)}

[Tickets:2,1,1,1,1,1]
Ticket|Amount|Tip|Cash/Card|
@{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:T.User.asc::,}

Waiter:|$1
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,[T.TotalAmount]-[CA.Tip],CA.Tip,P.Type:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (TU=$1)}
Total Tip Cash:||{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:CA.Tip.Sum:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (TU=$1) AND (PA=Cash)}
Total Tip Card:||{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:CA.Tip.Sum:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (TU=$1) AND (PA=Credit Card)}
Total Tips:||{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:CA.Tip.Sum:(TS.Status=Paid)}