Electronic invoice

Hello everyone and happy new year. In Italy this year a new law comes into force regulating the receipts we named “Fatture”. In a nutshell: you have to send an xml file to an external client, in my case Aruba. How can I create a file containing this basic information, which is in the xml that is provided by the state. Example, In figure 1 there is a templeate screen which, being red, will not be printed. That said, in the field “PECDestinatario” (and all the other fields) I have to enter values that I already normally have in my printout of the receipt.

( https://www.fatturapa.gov.it/export/fatturazione/sdi/fatturapa/v1.2/IT01234567890_FPR02.xml )

This is the basic file we need to modify and then send back to the state. Does anyone have any ideas?

1 Like

Use data export feature to export to xml

1 Like

Thank you so much it works

1 Like

But there is a problem, can I insert in some way these fields that I need in the export date?

You can but it needs to use report syntax. It may not be exactly like that.

ok, I understand, I’m looking for another solution then

Hi everyone. I have not yet been able to solve. But I think exporting to excel should be able to send this damn bill. My question is, with what format can I export a single order? To be clear, as if it were a normal receipt, but exported and not printed job.

If its export it will be a report expression.
Something like {REPORT TICKET DETAILS: but you will need to input/parse a variable for the ticket id/no which will be a ‘constraint’ on the report expression.