Email End Of Day Report?

So your trying to send the email before the file is saved so it’s trying to access a file that does not exist yet…the error message basically said exactly what your issue was.

PS:

is not the same as Could not find …

Its best to be as detailed as possible when requesting help that includes telling us exactly what the errors are.

1 Like

Thanks Kendash, it’s working fine now!..so sorry I used the wrong terms, misinterpreted the error. Thanks once again…

I appreciate your previous quick response @Jesse :blush: , Another challenge is this i have tried creating another action “CSV Builder Report” with my report name as CSV Builder, yes i get the email for it but it shows just the xps document where i see “export sales data” Is there a way i can get that Sales Data(excel document) emailed too as configured in Actions

You can email any report but you cant automate the CSV builder. You would have to build it manually and then email it.

Okay Kendash…thanks for your efforts and quick response. Appreciate!

Hello Guys, automated emails is great! Just in the case of a poor Internet connection when the email is set to send and doesn’t go through, is there a way that when Internet is well-restored, it does a resend of the email report?