Email Monthly Report at end of month

Hiya guys!

Looking for help with the following…

Samba sends an email every ending of work period, but i’m wanting to send an monthly report of certain departments to my partners at the end of the month.

I have set up an report that sends certain departments sales like Hot Drinks and Bean sales for daily consumption report, but how do I send that report set to monthly sales only once a month?

[Group Sales by Amount:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(MG=Hot Drinks P)}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(MG=Coffee)}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(MG=Coffee Equipment)}

[Group Sales by Quantity:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.Quantity.Sum:(MG=Hot Drinks P)}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.Quantity.Sum:(MG=Coffee)}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.Quantity.Sum:(MG=Coffee Equipment)}

[Sales Hot Drinks:5, 2, 2,1]
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(MG=Hot Drinks P):{0}:,}
>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1"}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'     '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1":2}

[Sales Beans:5, 2, 2,1]
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(MG=Coffee):{0}:,}
>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1"}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'     '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1":2}

[Sales Equipment:5, 2, 2,1]
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(MG=Coffee Equipment):{0}:,}

You can create triggers and use an trigger executed rule with the action you want it to do when it reaches first of each month.

You can test the triggers in the trigger section to ensure its working as you want it to work then save it, then apply it in a rule with your email action.