Entity Balance Report Total

The following report syntax:

[Customer Balances:1,2,3, 1]
{REPORT ENTITY DETAILS:E.Name,EC.Full Name,EC.Address,E.Balance.Sum;0.00;-0.00;0.00:(ET=Customers) && E.AccountId>0:{0}|{1}|{2}|${3}::$4!=0:}

RESULT:

Can someone help me with getting a TOTAL to this report, please?

Try this:

{REPORT ENTITY DETAILS:E.Name,EC.Full Name,EC.Address,E.Balance.Sum;0.00;-0.00;0.00:(ET=Customers) && E.AccountId>0:{0}|{1}|{2}|${3}::$4!=0:}
>>Total|||{REPORT ENTITY DETAILS:E.Balance.Sum;0.00;-0.00;0.00:(ET=Customers) && E.AccountId>0:{0}|{1}|{2}|${3}::$4!=0:}

Column formats are wrong at the end of your second line?

I didnt test it so you may need to edit it a tad. Basically if you remove the Name, Full Name, and address it will sum everything under one line.

All I added was

>>Total|||{REPORT ENTITY DETAILS:E.Balance.Sum;0.00;-0.00;0.00:(ET=Customers) && E.AccountId>0:{0}|{1}|{2}|${3}::$4!=0:}

Might need to remove one of the |

Actually looking closer you should use this:

>>Total|||{REPORT ENTITY DETAILS:E.Balance.Sum;0.00;-0.00;0.00:(ET=Customers) && E.AccountId>0:${3}:::}

I was not paying attention to your column formatting. You only needed to keep the ${3} and remove the rest.

Thanks Kendash - the syntax at the End also does not work as it refers to $4!=0 and we do not have a 4th result column. As a matter of interest we must use $1!=0.

This is work as “0” value accounts can be included anyway.

>>Total {REPORT ENTITY DETAILS:E.Balance.Sum;0.00;-0.00;0.00:(ET=Customers) && E.AccountId>0:${0}:::}

This also works:

>>Total {REPORT ENTITY DETAILS:E.Balance.Sum;0.00;-0.00;0.00:(ET=Customers) && E.AccountId>0:${0}::$1!=0:}

Spot on thanks @Jesse too easy!

1 Like

The main gist I was getting at is if you remove the other fields it will sum everything into one row. Neat little trick that Emre allowed.

1 Like

Yes it is amazing when you know how to deploy the “tricks” and “magic” - getting that “aaahhh” feeling :grin:

1 Like

I have been pounding out various GQL tests today trying to convert TimeTrex to SambaPOS lol. I could use a break and look at other things.

REALLY?

Ummm I have some requests say very suitable for GraphQL. I am considering having Local Browsers at the venue to use a URL to refresh LIVE KPI’s from SambaPOS.

For Example:
CUSTOMERS:
Top 10 Customers (Day, Week, Month)

SALES:
Top 10 Products (Day, Week, Month)

But maybe we should split this off to another thread. Also I am rushing to site to see in the next day (Day 2) so probably will post this over the next week and start to dig into GraphQL.