Entity Screen Header Formatting

Sure someone else will back the idea…

What about entity header display format field?

I would like to make say a subtitle for a open tickets count.
So using something like;
<size 24>{0}</size><linebreak/><size 24>{SomeFunctionForOpenTicketCountForListedEntities}</size>

Might need something new for easily getting ticket count of entity screen listed entities but not thought too much into that part yet as cant format entity screen header yet…

What do you mean by Entity Header?

EDIT: Nevermind I see it in the title now. This confused me: [quote=“JTRTech, post:1, topic:9091”]
What about entity header display format field?
[/quote]

Couldnt you get the same thing with a Label Widget placed at top without header showing?

This ternary would give you an idea.

[=(TN('{REPORT TICKET COUNT:(TS.Status=Unpaid)}') > 0 ? '<linebreak/><italic>Open Tickets:</italic> ' + TN('{REPORT TICKET COUNT:(TS.Status=Unpaid)}') : '')]

You would use Entity States… open tickets would have Entity State Status= New Orders. So you can filter that report by Entity State Status and Entity Type for correct Entity Type.Of course Unpaid would be open tickets.

EDIT: thinking about it this should work just fine: {REPORT TICKET COUNT:(TS.Status=Unpaid) AND (TCET=Customers)}

Label widget was the backup plan/plan in the mean time :smile:

As for counting the tickets it would be more complex that that as if you split tables into screens by room - in my case bar, restaurant, conservatory and garden.
They would all be table entities but would want to have the number of tickets open for entities in each room/screen.

How are you filtering them to the screens? Static assignment?

Yes, static assignment, 25 in bar, 14 in conserve, 16 in restaurant and 12 in garden.

so this should work then.

@Table 1,Table2,Table3,Table4
{REPORT TICKET COUNT:(TS.Status=Unpaid) AND (TEN.Tables=$1)}

You could be even more dynamic than that by using a script call after @ to select specific tables.

An alternative is to use SQL script for it… this is a basic one for all tickets but you would customize it for those specific entities and for open tickets only.

Select count(*) from Tickets where Date > '{Start}' and Date < '{End}'

Hmmm, your using @list with report tag, and that would work in a widget label would it?

Just had a thought for posible simpler solution…
We can use entity cueld as an expression right? So could add a entity field of dining area and filter report based on the entity field = bar etc.

Several ways to do it yes.