Export to file error

Hi,
someone help clear this error

See if the exception is logged and post it here. It’s located at %USERPROFILE%\Documents\SambaPOS5\log.txt

User Explanation:

SERVER said “”

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception
Source: Samba.Services
Stack Trace: at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.Tools.PrinterHelper.GetPrinter(String szPrinterName) in C:\Users\Vehbi\Documents\Source\Repos\sambapos-v5-pro\Samba.Services\Implementations\PrinterModule\Tools\PrinterHelper.cs:line 15
at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.Tools.LinePrinter.StartDocument() in C:\Users\Vehbi\Documents\Source\Repos\sambapos-v5-pro\Samba.Services\Implementations\PrinterModule\Tools\LinePrinter.cs:line 183
at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.PrintJobs.SlipPrinterJob.DoPrint(AppState appState, String[] lines) in C:\Users\Vehbi\Documents\Source\Repos\sambapos-v5-pro\Samba.Services\Implementations\PrinterModule\PrintJobs\SlipPrinterJob.cs:line 21
at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.PrintJobs.PrintJobCache.Print(AppState appState) in C:\Users\Vehbi\Documents\Source\Repos\sambapos-v5-pro\Samba.Services\Implementations\PrinterModule\PrintJobs\PrintJobFactory.cs:line 80
at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.TicketPrinter.InternalPrint(AppState appState, Ticket ticket, PrintJob printJob, Func`2 orderSelector, Int32 copies) in C:\Users\Vehbi\Documents\Source\Repos\sambapos-v5-pro\Samba.Services\Implementations\PrinterModule\TicketPrinter.cs:line 82
at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.TicketPrinter.<>c__DisplayClass17_0.b__0() in C:\Users\Vehbi\Documents\Source\Repos\sambapos-v5-pro\Samba.Services\Implementations\PrinterModule\TicketPrinter.cs:line 77
at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.AsyncPrintTask.InternalExec(Action action, ILogService logService) in C:\Users\Vehbi\Documents\Source\Repos\sambapos-v5-pro\Samba.Services\Implementations\PrinterModule\AsyncPrintTask.cs:line 32

Is that the only exception? Is there perhaps an inner exception listed? Maybe clear the log, then retry the export and capture the exception again.

I say this because I’m not quite sure why the printer module would be involved in the export. The export just generated JSON from the selected configuration objects. But, I could be entirely off-base on this one.

Most recent logs should be at the bottom of the file, I dont think this error you pasted is related to the one you are experiencing

When I clear the log file and try to export, the log file doesnt register anything it remains blank. Even when i restart the POS and the PC

Without the exception/stack trace it will be very hard to figure out what’s going on.