First use of inventory

Yeah, I know what you mean. But it does show the build date in the title bar which differentiates between them. But I think it would be good to flag the version as beta before final release.

My version is shown in first screenshot. 2015-12-27 23:19:00.

Here is another, which uses Portions other than ā€œNormalā€ā€¦

@JTRTech Iā€™m trying your setup on mine just now, because I also havenā€™t used inventory on this install so hopefully will confirm your problem or notā€¦ Let you know in a few mins.

I donā€™t know something is up with your setup. I replicated your exact setup per your screenshots. I bought 5x Pint portions @ 2.70 each. It appears to work fine for meā€¦ I get:

(note sales price is only different because my setup added service charge. Not sure why that adds on to the item price as I would expect it not to, however thatā€™s a separate issue).

It must be something simple. A link/binding is missing somewhere in your setup, and it might not be in the Inventory section. This is why I asked you to check the Department. Check your Ticket Type too.

I just installed on another system, notice latest refresh is now actually 29/12/2015 12:32:00. Guess that is a ā€œsecret refreshā€ :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m experiencing the same issue. My inventory is not being consumed. Had to start all over again from scratch.
Edit
Had pre-sales checked in the ticket type