Franchise and Chains

Hi Again!!
I see in the web that you have something called Franchise and chains that you are working on.
Have some questions about it.

I have 3 restaurants and a HQ.

I need to manage all the restaurants from the HQ.(prices, reports, stocks, etc)

I also need to see some reports from my cellphone.

How far is this to be ready?
How much it cost?
Is there a service to customize the store? (reports, caller ID, mails)

As always, thanks in advance for your reply.

Best Regards,

I too am interested to know how far along this is.:grinning:

All of this is highly possible with the new graphql implementation which has already been integratesld into the latest version.

I know a few users actually created a webserver and connected it to a sql database and could manage pretty much almost everything using php, jscript and gql languages… of course with the requirement of html ans some css language for designing and creating an interface. The tools are there but there isnt as far as i know an actual addon or module or anything that is ready to use straight out of the box.

There is a software. Its called Samba Neptune.
Is for all this, but i need to know further things.
Thanks!

I am interested too. But https://sambapos.com/sambapos-neptune/ is password protected.
Anyone can please guide how to use Franchise and Chains ?
Thanks

Its not available yet they are still developing it, pretty sure this is why emre hasnt been on the forum for months the samba team are currently working on this as what we think will be the V6 release. So for now youll just need to wait until its launched, which we have no idea when

Thanks for answer. Great to hear that this feature is coming on the way! It would be awesome to have it on Samba.

I’d love this feature too, however I have been hearing the “coming soon” for quite a long time now. Being hopeful, I do hope it materialises at some point in the future… :wink:

1 Like