GloriaFood integration with Sambaln

I swear it was in there. Hmm my apologies.

Create an order tag group called Default you can leave it unmapped. No need to add order tags to the group. Sambain will dynamically add the tags.

1 Like

As i said in this postā€¦
The order tag isnā€™t showed in kitchen display

No you do not need to match anything. It should import as portions.

No it will grab portions and product. Something is wrong with yours. Please email support@sambapos.com

Do you already have that exact same item in Sambapos? If so then you need to define portions. If not then it should pull them in.

Sizes in Gloriafood will not pull in as products in SambaPOS it will pull in as portions of the main product.
You should have a product called Coke Diet Coke Lemonade in large bottles in sambapos.

1 Like
  1. SambaPOS does not fetch product with portion/size from GF. I managed to get it working by manually create product/portion in SambaPOS. Thank you for the advice.

2. Do we still use the Product Tag of ā€œGloria Nameā€ to match a product in Sambapos from GF? We are using a short name in Sambapos for easy layout in kitchen /invoice receipt. If not, I will need to modify each product name to match GFā€¦

Please send us all your problems to support@sambapos.com. We will control. Thanks

1 Like

When i tried download sambain send me back to this link https://sambapos.com/us/. Already bought it.

Copy the link and add the /us to the link.

This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:

Dear Jesse,
Let me ask your suggestion please.
i have multiple size items in GloriaFood Menu setting as in attached.
And i also have ā€œDefaultā€ order tag with no mapping.
But, when i try to ā€œFetch Menuā€ , those multiple size are not downloaded.
Could you suggest me where to check?
Respect
MD Hasan

They would be portions not tags.

this is my ā€œOrder Tagā€ namely ā€œDefaultā€ with no other setting just only name.

Default is only if a customer puts a comment while ordering.
You will find them here:

Sizes do not use order tags they are portions.

Thank for you two reply.
But, my product ā€œPortion Priceā€ setting show like that.This is same Language font i used in other menu name also.

1 Like

Did you do test orders, what happens or what exactly goes wrong?

It probably canā€™t translate the language.

1 Like

I tried:

1. Create portions in GF website
  2. Fetch menu using SambaIn latest 1.0.22
  3. when i check in samba\product list, it show like above image
  4. then i tried to order those portion item from GF online, SambaIn show notification, but Delivery or Pickup or Customer Ticket or Printer are not working at all.
    at the same time,
    i tried again with No Portion items, it is working perfectly.

My temporary solution now is:

1. create items without portion in GF online and Fetch menu into Samba first
  2. then key in Portion in both side Samba local machine and GF online
  3. Then it is working fine with portion item when we order from GF online.
    I still want to know the root cause.

Thank for your care brother.

It is because of the language it is importing. Itā€™s causing an issue. To test it try making product and size in English then import it to Sambapos see if it works .