GloriaFood orders not added to SambaPOS after activating Virtual Workperiods

Since yesterday, all GloriaFood orders have been missing from the SambaPOS Ticket List- and as such, they no longer auto print. I also checked SambaIN and it’s able to receive orders along with the popup that appears whenever the order is accepted on the tablet.

I believe this issue may have been due to activating Virtual Workperiods, which we started using yesterday right before the GloriaFood order issue. No other settings were changed.

I will disable Virtual Workperiods tonight and see if this issue persists.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue if it ends up being related to enabling Virtual Workperiods? Thanks in advance.

@Scott it is because your license expired more than likely. Have you checked if your license needs renewing?

If that is not the case can you share the logs? And what version of SambaIn are you using.

Logs are in SambaIn dir.

I am sure its not virtual workperiods as I have been using them for a long time now with Gloriafood integration.

We are able to receive GloriaFood orders normally after disabling Virtual Workperiods today.
I have PMed you my most recent logs for SambaIN.

The logs look like tickets are being made. I wonder if you have a time issue on your terminal. I would like to connect to your terminal with anydesk if that is possible.

Hi Jesse!

Was this ever resolved/was there a fix for this?

I have encountered this exact same issue.
Enabled it last night, stopped receiving orders, but SambaIN was accepting orders, and creating orders, but it was not being created on SambaPOS.
Frantically looked through code, and looked on the forum, and found this.
So disabled virtual workperiod, and it is now working normally again.

Thank you as always!

Aannnnnd now that I’m looking, it is current;y 12:19PM, and the log is saying order Accepted at
17:13, so there’s an 5 hour difference.

How would I go about fixing this?

All locations that I have deployed with virtual wp are working just fine.

It’s important to understand how virtual wp work. If you enable it you will also need to restart message server. Finally it will not take affect fully until the next full report cycle.

Hi Jesse, thanks for the reply!

need to restart message server

By this do you mean going to Samba.MessagingServerServiceTool64 > uninstall then reinstall?
(I did do this, but I still had the same problem)

next full report cycle
Do you mean that it will not work until the beginning of the month?

Thank you!

No i mean the next report date cycle.