GQL change ticket type after terminal is registered

Is there a way to change the ticket type while in a terminal, or is the ticket type only set when registering a terminal?

You can define the ticket type in createTerminalTicket and if you want to change the type while the terminal ticket is not submitted you can use executeAutomationCommandForTerminalTicket to pass the ticket type as a command value to execute a rule in samba. If the ticket is submitted you can use updateTicket.

THanks for replying.

The scenario is when processing a payload that had different ticket types. Instead of registering and unregistering a terminal with each new order/ticket, I was looking to set the ticket type before creating a terminal ticket.

I just tried a mutation notify event to execute an automation command to set active ticket type but that didn’t seem to work.

You can can change ticket type with executeAutomationCommandForTerminalTicket just after creating terminal ticket, is there any difference for your flow to change the ticket type after or before ticket creation? You can also register a terminal per each ticket type and save the terminalid until token expires and use the appropriate terminalid in create terminal ticket

You can can change ticket type with executeAutomationCommandForTerminalTicket

I’ll give that a try, thanks.

is there any difference for your flow to change the ticket type after or before ticket creation?

I would say, not really. Just looking to reduce steps as I go back and do a bit of refactoring.

executeAutomationCommandForTerminalTicket did the trick. Thanks!