Hello everyone

i want to make happy hours rules

one product need to apply hours price

13:00-14:00 – X Price
14:00-15:00 – Y Price
15:00-16:00 – Z Price
16:00-17:00 – C Price

hours range

but when i tried to normal happy hours rules topic HH1,HH2,HH3,HH4 added all hours range rules action update orders “update all orders” option is false

the problem is 13:00-14:00 write the product all is good but when i added another product 15:00-16:00 all products price changed the last rules price what i need to do fix this ?

sorry for my bad english btw.

Regards
<3

Depends how you setup, I did my last happy hour setup using order added event to update individual orders.
Maybe your setting whole ticket price list?

Please share your rule and action. Shouldn’t be hard to fix.

here is my actions and rules

What happens if you pass the product name through when updating the order’s price list?

Not sure I’m going to be the best help. I do something similar, but I use price list definitions to apply a negative order tag for discounts. This way it’s seen on their receipt and you don’t actually change what the price should have been.

i applied this rules all of beer catagory too many products here. if apply HH1 rules when hours around 13:00-14:00 this is working but when to hours 15:00-16:00 all of Happy Hours rules changed to HH4 understand ? i just wanted to between 13:00-14:00 products 14₺, 14:00-15:00 15 ₺ repeat again …18:00 hours.

Yes, I understand, but I don’t see any issues on my end. I created something similar and its working fine. See below:

can you share this rules and action ? its look like working i’ll test much more.