Happy New Year 2022

Wishing all my fellow SambaPOS’ers a Happy New Year :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :partying_face:

I know some people have had a hard year across the globe. Try to stay positive, keep looking up and keep fighting, things will get better. I know for myself, a year ago I was not sure if my business was going to be able survive. I kept with my personal motto, to put people first and money second and the customers have supported me greatly. I’m truly blessed.

To the SamaPOS Team, thank you for your continued support and improvements! There is not a day that goes that I am not thankful for this amazing piece of software. It has made my life so much easier. It’s is reassuring to have this software as a point of information instead of relying on an individual (aka me). My staff as well as myself use it much more than just an ordinary Point of Sale.

Also, I am proud to be part of this community! It is wonderful to see how everybody has a positive attitude and a genuine desire to help other members with their own unique abilities/thoughts.

Once again, I wish everybody a happy & successful New Year! (now I have to go get a tissue, lol)

5 Likes

6 Likes

Happy New Year Everyone!!

1 Like

Wishing you all a very happy & prosperous new year ahead.

Happy New Years. I’m loving that card btw, Jesse.

1 Like