Hello i new user and i need help

you should create tag for Arabic first from product option then you should update Arabic tag in ticket template

@sam2 Thank for help but how do

in settings u see program settings there in product tag captions column type Arabic and save next step i wil tell u after u do this

@sam2 i do

give this tag in ticket template

[ORDERS]
{ITEM TAG:Arabic}
{QUANTITY} {NAME}|{TOTAL PRICE} {ORDER TAGS}

after doing this i wil tell u next step

@sam2 i do

now in product open product tag editor u will see arabic column there u type ur product names in arabic and save it and check print

Lol, that won’t solve ??? On print.
This is a chatacterset issue.
You may find your printer doesn’t support your language in xctpos mode so may have to switch to a it.l template.

Work with text …

Great, if you know better then why you asking?
Sam’s comments have nothing to do with ??? On print.
In xctpos mode the character set matters.
In HTML mode the PC reders the print, so printer doesn’t need to know anything about language etc.
Not sure about text mode.
Check the character set on your printer and also in the printer setting in samba.
Arabric uses it’s own character set and default on most will be abc/English/american

@JTRTech i ask to learn i do not make sbam but i learn from you and anther ok
You can help or no

I am trying but you implied I was wrong.
As said multiple times now for Arabic you will need to check your character set on printer and in samba if you want to use ticket printer/xtcpos mode

hello did it work or no let me know

@sam2 worke with text mod

it should work with html and the character should be Arabic (Windows) (1256) if u r operating system is windows this is the customization wht i do for my clients

Of course it works in text mode you said that many times. We all know it works in text mode but that doesn’t solve your problem. Try what @sam2 said above and report back.