Help with Report for Item Sales grouped by Menu item Group but with portion breakdown

HI team,at last i managed to get this report,it works fine but the only Problem is when i add more items.I want a particular group of people to view a report of what have been sold in their respective department.
Example Bar section,i don’t want them to view what has been sold on the kitchen department
My biggest problem is when i add more items to be grouped on the above sale report,this tag dont give the cumulative total of the selected items.Kindly assist

Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (MG=Breakfast) OR (MG=Deserts) OR (MG=Wraps) OR (MG=Whisky) OR (MG=Vodka)}

Kindly help with the cummulative total??

Show what you have…

@MAIN FISH,MAIN GOAT,MAIN KUKU,ACCOMPANIMENTS,MAIN VEG,WARM DRINKS
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True):{0}:|}

[$1 Sales:8, 2, 2,2,2]
>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$2" and (MG=$1)}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'        '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$2" and (MG=$1) and O.PortionName!="Normal"}
>>Total $1|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Quantity.Sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (MG=$1)}

>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (MG=MAIN FISH) OR (MG=MAIN GOAT) OR (MG=MAIN KUKU) OR (MG=ACCOMPANIMENTS) (MG=MAIN VEG) OR (MG=WARM DRINKS)}

Why not just

Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}

1 Like

See reply to your other post.

@Posflow because his groups arent dynamic that would likely give an incorect figure if a group exists thats not listed.

I see. But from what I understood in the other post he wanted to split into Restaurant & Bar not group codes.

Al just make 2 separate repoprts one for Bar and the Other for Restaurant.
The do the addition manually.

What other option is availlable?

You the Product Tags and use the script I sent you before.

Are you using separate departments for Bar and Restaurant?