HELP with the mobile client setup (SQL management)

– Right Click My Computer > Manage > Services and Applications > SQL Server Configuration Manager > SQL Server Network Configuration > Protocol For MSSQLSERVER > TCPIP > Enabled

I cannot find SQL Server Configuration Manager here, just have SQL Server VSS Writer

am i missing anything?

There is an issue on some versions of Windows 10 where the start menu shortcut doesn’t get added.

Here is the fix:

1 Like

Still cannot find

• Windows 11 Home Single Language

SSMS should be found at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18\Common7\IDE\Ssms.exe"

got this

then how to find My Computer > Manage > Services and Applications > SQL Server Configuration Manager > SQL Server Network Configuration > Protocol For MSSQLSERVER > TCPIP > Enabled

help please i need to get this done soon, i cannot connect my tablet to pc still

He posted instructions how to add the snap in to mmc above please read it

cannot find

I miss read

snap in is @ C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SQLServerManager15.msc

this is the command run by the shortcut

"C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mmc.exe /32 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SQLServerManager15.msc"

already found and open console 1, but I cannot find the SQL server configuration manager in here
i’m using Microsoft SQL Server 2014 express LocalDB as it download with SAMBAPOS V5 PRO

i removed Microsoft SQL Server 2014 express LocalDB as it download with SAMBAPOS V5 PRO
and install new Microsoft SQL Server 2019 it seems fine and i can go enable tcpip now,

the problem now is

Hello @punzzzter,

You need to insert the Connection String data within SambaPOS as exlained in the below link
(step named Install SambaPOS V5 and SQL Server Connection) and restart SambaPOS once;

https://kb.sambapos.com/en/2-1-3-a-sql-express-server-setup/

If you installed SQL Server according to our related document, everything should be fine after that process.

thank you, i can connect now

1 Like