Hotel Rooms (Entity?)

i have 30 rooms,just offer bed and breakfast,we don’t have clients who book online we depends on walk in client.i want to implement what you have done i find it quite okay with our nature of business

Sorry guys to bring this issue up. Is there anyone who can export db tools for this whole setup. I have seen that it might be the solution for a client who has been asking for a similar setup. I would have gone through it setting up my system but at the moment I am a bit tied up so just looking for someone who has this.

Would really appreciate

Regards

This will not be able to just db export it contains lots of custom scripting etc.

1 Like

Thanks for a quick response. I guess i will have to go through it all :slight_smile: and set it up.

This topic is not yet done ,If only JTR Tech would come show the screen shots of his Rules,Actions and Automation commands,then we could achieve what he did.

Extremely complex setup …

1 Like

Q has a link to my PMS integration, the basic in samba solution is screenshot above on this topic, this method is pretty crude and doesnt give a typical checkout bill as I would have liked.

Q[quote=“JTRTech, post:160, topic:9854”]
Q has a link to my PMS integration
[/quote]

QMcKay you can kindly join us here we need to see the flow

Q posted the link to the newbook pms intergration and this topic has screenshots for the in samba very basic room accounts idea.

Umm what he meant was QMcKay posted a link already. Your not going to find any step by step. You are going to have to build your own solution but you can get inspiration from JTR documented work when he was building his.

No. This Topic has nothing to do with me. I don’t have a Hotel.

Hello everyone here. am very new from Kampala .
i do appreciate Every individual’s effort upon the success of this software
am asking if this customization works also with samba pos v4

No it uses v5 only features. V4 is no longer supported it is recommended to use v5.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: V5 License Questions

I am following up on this tutorial. What does the Create Booking Entity action look like ; Anyone with a screenshot? I mean what type of action is it? Is it a Create Entity Action? What is the Booking Id Field?

Pretty sure my origional setup didn’t have an action with that name as I used all generic actions.
The automation should create a booking entity per booking and link that to the static room entities to allow an account per booking and record details.
The booking ID field is likely the booking entity primary field.

1 Like

Thanks JTR. I hope I will get it all right. I really need this.

I know JTRTech Did some pretty nice stuff in regards to this topic, just like Castech and others I got stuck because I feel the actions, rules and automation’s command are not well documented.
If anyone managed to set up this kindly share what you did otherwise i feel like it will to tasking to ask
JTRTech to redo this again

1 Like

I’ll see if I even still have this database on my old desktop Sunday evening post again on Sunday to remind me LOL

1 Like

Thanyou again JTR Tech i will remind you on sunday,sorry for asking this again