How can I get a sales report by entity screen name

I have table screens like garden, hall, upstairs, terrace.
I would like to receive the sales in these sections as a report.

For example Garden: $ 125.50 Terrace: $ 100.75

How can I make this distinction.

I don’t think it’s possible to this this soley by the name of the entiy screen, since this is just something there for convenience. Are you displaying different entity types on each entity screen, or do you just have one entity type “Tables” which you have laid out across multiple entity screens for convenience?

Others will be able to provide more information, but there are possibly two options you could investigate…

• Use different entity types for each different screen (“Garden Table”, “Hall Table” etc…). You should then be able to report sales by entity (not entity screen)
  • Stick with using just one entity type across all screens (“Table” for example), but add a rule to tag a ticket on creation. You could tag the ticket using whatever criteria you like, but perhaps tables 100 to 199 are tagged with “Hall” and tables 200-299 are tagged with “Garden”. You could then do your reporting based on the Ticket Tag, as apposed to the entity.
3 Likes

You need to do something on each ticket that distinguishes it. A ticket tag is simplest method. You can then filter re ports based on that.

Lol looks like he beat me to it.

1 Like

Actually, probably better to tag the ticket on “Ticket Entity Changed” in case you move them to another table. The final ticket tag will represent where there were when they paid.

1 Like