How can i lock the ticket when someone is paying?

Hello,

When i try to pay at cashier, and a waiter enters some items at the same time from other terminal, system cause me an error. Then i decided to lock the ticket before i enter payment. The problem is that, when i lock the ticket while that table is opened at another teminal (waiter), waiter can still able to enter some stuff (but he shouldn’t because that ticket is locked) and unlock the table. How can i solve this problem thanks for everyone.

Why are you paying a table that is still taking orders???

2 Likes

Create a non-admin user role for waiters and disable Can Remove Ticket Lock permission.

3 Likes

Because when someone pays what he drinks, and the rest of the group stays at table and continues to drink, there it is the problem. While someone partially pays, cashier must lock the ticket (he can) but waiter can still enters some drink how can i prevent this problem, thanks.

Şöyle anlatayım durumu parçalı ödeme durumu söz konusu yani mesela masadan bir kişi kalkmış ödeme yapmak için ama hala 3 kişi daha oturmaya devam ediyor. Kasiyer ödeme ekranına girerken adisyonu kilitliyor burada bir sıkıntı yok. Ama aynı anda garson el teminalinden aynı adisyona girmişse ve oturanlar için ek siparişler almaya başladıysa kasiyerin kilitlediği adisyon garsonda kilitli görünmüyor ve içecek girebiliyor. Böyle olsa bile garson aldığı siparişten sonra kapat’a bastığında adisyonda bir değişiklik oldu tekrar deneyiniz uyarısı bile çıkmıyor ve hesapta büyük yanlışlık oluyor. Bu durumu nasıl engelleyebilirim teşekkür ederim. (ediğiniz şekilde garsonun kilidi kaldır yetkisi zaten bulunmuyor).

Kasiyer ödeme ekranına girdikten sonra adisyonda her hangi bir değişiklik olursa ödeme işlemine izin verilmez. Ya da garson masaya sipariş eklerken ödeme alınırsa bu siparişlere de izin verilmez.

Regardless of ticket’s lock status adding payments is not allowed if waiter submits new orders while cashier settles the ticket. Also adding orders is not allowed if cashier settles part of ticket before waiter submits orders.

Türkçe sorularınızı sambapos.org sitesi üzerinden sorabilirsiniz. Teşekkürler.