How can i show 1.5% from total sales per work period for waiters i want to give them give them as commission as shown in my snapshot

Hi guys still not sorted anybody with the idea

Sorry again I was on my phone and spell checker kept changing symbols… this should work

[=TN('{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(OU=$1)}')*0.015]

I just tested it on my system and it appears to work

You can try something like this to format it pretty.

[=F(TN('{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(OU=$1)}')*0.015,'$ 0.00')]

great and awesome…one more thing is there a way we can now make it deduct commission from user total sales

You can do anything you want. Now that you see the syntax you can apply that to any report tag. You see what I did there? I used the format F and to number TN functions. I fancied it up at the end by formatting its output by using ,’$ 0.00’

BTW Look again I edited it to make it user specific.

Your entire report becomes this:

[Sales by User:5, 2, 2,1]
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.User:(ODI=True):,}
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (OU=$1):{0}:,}
@{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.User,P.Amount.Sum::{0}:,}
>>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.User,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(OU=$1)}
>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (OU=$1) and O.MenuItemName="$2"}
Commision 1.5% [=F(TN('{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(OU=$1)}')*0.015,'$ 0.00')]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'     '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (OU=$1) and O.MenuItemName="$2":2}

2 Likes

Here is a great tutorial that shows these tricks

Thank you God Bless is Great