How can i show 1.5% from total sales per work period for waiters i want to give them give them as commission as shown in my snapshot

[Sales by User:5, 2, 2,1]
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.User:(ODI=True):,}
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (OU=$1):{0}:,}
@{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.User,P.Amount.Sum::{0}:,}

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.User,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(OU=$1)}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (OU=$1) and O.MenuItemName=“$2”}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:’ '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (OU=$1) and O.MenuItemName=“$2”:2}

You mean 1.5% of user total? right?

Yes From this Codes
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (OU=$1):{0}:,}

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.User,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(OU=$1)}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (OU=$1) and O.MenuItemName=“$2”}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:’ '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (OU=$1) and O.MenuItemName=“$2”:2}

this one iam unable to help may be you seek help from @QMcKay thanks

Hi guys any lead about the 1.5 % commission of the total sales

Something like;

[={REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(OU=$1)}*0.015]

hi it seems to calculate the first user correctly but the rest it give the different value pls help here

hi its doing the calculation for the first user because 400 but a figure more than 1000 or 2000 its taking the first number i.e 1 as the percentage and 2 what could be the issue
check the following code pls

>>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.User,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(OU=$1)}
>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (OU=$1) and O.MenuItemName="$2"}
Commision 1.5% [={REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(OU=$1)}*0.015]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'     '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (OU=$1) and O.MenuItemName="$2":2}

The first user is okay coz its not more than thousand

Can you please show the part of report that is wrong?

The report suppose to generate 1.5 % commission of each user total sales as show but instead of calculating 1.5 % 9670 its giving 9 but the first one 960 is ok but when the value increases it gives the first number

[={REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(OU=$1)}*0.015]

I mean show the report with the error the result so I can see what it is doing. I have no clue what you mean by

That looks correct I can’t see what’s wrong. The math looks good it’s obviously not showing decimals you need to change it to show decimals if that’s what you mean. But that math is right.

Not ok because 1.5% of 9570 is not 9 and also 1.5% 1310 is not 1 but the first one 960 was ok 14.1 but when it changes to 4 digits its giving the first digit

Try this

[=TN(’{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(OU=$1)}*0.015’ ) ]

its blank no value at the commission part

Sorry I meant this [=TN(’{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(OU=$1)}') * 0.015]

still no out come help me here coz staff are waiting for commission tonight

Sorry I’m running my own restaurant tonight and there is a basketball game going on so we are very busy. I would just use a calculator and pen until you can figure out the report syntax

2 Likes