How can we remove ticket amount from the sales screen

Hi all, I am using Samba Pos V5.In department setting I selected ticket type as select ticket It works as expected but the only problem is even customers can see the total ticket amount.

How can we hide the amount in this case the 800.

OK that does not seem so useful. I’ll hide it for Select Ticket mode.

1 Like

Ok ,i will wait for update,Secondly , I my setup, I have bar , restaurant and rooms.Is it possible to restrict Ticket View screens to cashier in the relevant departments for instance, Restaurant cashier should only view restaurant tickets and the same should apply to Bar Cashier.

Secondly is it possible to restrict report view per departments, such that the hotel, Bar Cashier views the custom sales reports in their departments only.

I would also like to know how to export custom reports to excel spreadsheets,In my case I am using reports generated by pivot tables

Otherwise the V5 is working fine and my client is enjoying it.

Regards

Ok ,i will wait for update,Secondly , I my setup, I have bar , restaurant and rooms.Is it possible to restrict Ticket View screens to cashier in the relevant departments for instance, Restaurant cashier should only view restaurant tickets and the same should apply to Bar Cashier.

Secondly is it possible to restrict report view per departments, such that the hotel, Bar Cashier views the custom sales reports in their departments only.

I would also like to know how to export custom reports to excel spreadsheets,In my case I am using reports generated by pivot tables

Otherwise the V5 is working fine and my client is enjoying it.

Regards

When you don’t get a response please consider it as not understood or not interesting for someone who may help you. It is not ignored. Better try to explain your question in more detail… add some screen shots, etc…

Your questions are generally depends to what you’re specifically asking.

Which ticket view screens?

Which report?

Which custom report?

1 Like