How do I create specific account transaction report which shows on Metrik aswell?

I wanted to create specific account transaction which includes supplier transaction, expense and employees transaction? How would I go about doing that.
I don’t know coding at all.

So I want these transaction to individually show on my report.i tried rummaging through a bunch of forums but I could find nothing close to what I wanted to do

Any new custom reports you create in 5.5.4 version will be synced with new version of metrik.

How do I create the custom reports featuring the specific transaction given to the suppliers, employees etc?

Hello @hasaanbilal,

You can adjust the below report code according to your needs;

ATT refers to Account Transaction Type therefore you need to replace your own transaction type names exactly how it’s created on SambaPOS i.e. Suppliers Transaction etc.

>Date|Time|Tip/Gratuity|User|Amount
{REPORT ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Date,T.Time.desc,T.TransactionName,T.UserName,T.Amount:(ATT=Tip Transaction) OR (ATT=15% Gratuity Transaction)}
{REPORT ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.UserName,T.Amount.Sum:(ATT=Tip Transaction) OR (ATT=15% Gratuity Transaction)}
>Total||||{REPORT ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Amount.Sum:(ATT=Tip Transaction) OR (ATT=15% Gratuity Transaction)}
1 Like

I’m sorry but I’m very bad at this.

I only changed the bracket part in ATT.
And it is not showing the individual expenses given to suppliers or employees

Can you guide me a bit more through it?

Try changing the others. You only changed one

I changed all of em but with the different transaction types.
Do I need to create different reports for different transaction types?
Or can 1 report suffice? Which would be easier.

You can do in one report, just add as many OR you need.

I.e.

{REPORT ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Date,T.Time.desc,T.TransactionName,T.UserName,T.Amount:(ATT=Tip Transaction) OR (ATT=15% Gratuity Transaction) OR (ATT=Expense Transaction) OR (ATT=XYZ Transactions)}

I changed the names but this code is not showing anything.

I know I’m being very incompetent but I’ve never coded in my life.

You seem to be missing [Report:1,1,1,1, 1] at the top. Is the name of the report section and the numbers separated by commas are column sizes. In this case 5 column all the same size.

[REPORT:1,1,1,1, 1]
{REPORT ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Date,T.Time.desc,T.TransactionName,T.UserName,T.Amount:(ATT=Expenses Transaction) OR (ATT=Supplier Transaction) OR (ATT=Employees Transaction)}
2 Likes

This is what has been written in the transactions for 8 December

On reports suppliers transaction are being shown

Expenses & Employees Transactions are not showing.

I think I need different lines for different transactiona

Thanks for your help till now