I was skeptical about the GloriaFood Integration before I bought it because all POS setups are different from person to person. It’s hard to make a single program to work for hundreds of users.
Is it possible to tailor SambaIn?
I want SambaIn to:
- only put the Customer’s phone number as the Primary Field of the Entity. (It seems to cram all of the customer’s data into the Primary Field)
- Not to include the +1 for the Phone Number
- Use the existing Entity Field for “First Name” and not “FirstName”
- Defining Ticket States for Pickup orders and Delivery Orders
- Defining Ticket States for Cash Deliveries.
- Use Ticket Tag for printing Customer’s Address.
- Use Ticket Tag for Tips, not Ticket Calculation
Questions about SambaIn
- Can SambaIn be run as a Windows Service, so that it works even when Windows is logged off?
Is any of this possible, or is it better to use GraphiQL?