How to add an amount for takeaway customers

Hi,

We charge an amount for takeaway orders. I have created an entity under the name takeaway I would like to add Rs 10 to each item automaaticaly can you help me with it.

Regards

Habeeb

It will be a complex setup using Automation to set Ticket State, Order States, and Order Tags.

The basics are this (terms from the Tutorial have been changed to apply to your scenario):

• Order Tag Group TA Surcharge with 1 tag called TakeAway Surcharge with price of 10.

• Rule for Ticket Entity Changed event to set Ticket State TakeAway to Active when TakeAway Entity is selected.

• Rule for Ticket Entity Changed event to set Ticket State TakeAway to InActive when TakeAway Entity is removed.

• Rule for Ticket State Updated event to set Order State Surcharge to TA when Ticket State TakeAway is Active.

• Rule for Ticket State Updated event to set Order State Surcharge to NonTA when Ticket State TakeAway is InActive.

• Rule for Order Added to Ticket event to set Order State Surcharge to TA or NonTA when an order is added to the ticket, based on the Ticket State TakeAway being Active or InActive.

• Rule for Order State Updated event to Tag Orders with the TA Surcharge TakeAway Surcharge amount based on the Order State Surcharge being TA. This particular Rule should also take into account the current Order State GStatus which is either blank or Gift.

• Rule for Order State Updated event to UnTag Orders with the TA Surcharge TakeAway Surcharge amount based on the Order State Surcharge being NonTA. This particular Rule should also take into account the current Order State GStatus which is either blank or Gift.

The following Tutorial shows how to set this up using a Ticket Tag rather than a Ticket State and it also does not require an Entity, which simplifies things quite a bit because it reduces the amount of Automation required: