How to add fixed delivery charges included the ticket total

I try to tell you according to your setup. your total bill amount is 3$ and you added 100 for delivery charges so the bill amount is 103$.

But I’d like to see it that way we will charge 3$ from customer and we will pay 100$ to deliverer۔

Oh…Okay…I think I understand now. That sounds like something like Tips or Gratuity.

There are several posts about tips/gratuity tutorials on the forum here. You just need to replace Tips (or gratuity) with Driver Charge/Delivery Charge or what ever you want to name it, into your setup.

Would it not be more like a included in price tax?
Calculations are ontop of products, whether they be charges or discounts.
Taxs can be included in price or charged on top of price depending on region.
If its included and more like a commission I guess customer doesn’t need to see? While would be on screen you could change print template to not show this tax type.
If you have other taxs just be sure to check sort order and check calculations are resulting as expected in tax is on total with charge rather than without.

But he want to remove delevery charge when distance is near. i think it can not remove if use tax.

interesting issue, first thought would be a reversing discount, so it charges devilvery regardless but a discount for free delivery which counters the tax for delivery.

Isn’t it just as simple as this?

Then if you want to get delivery total due to drivers, you just use a report like this:

[Ticket Sales by Driver:5, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3]
>Driver|No.|Cash|Card|Del Chg|Due
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:EN.Deliverer,T.TicketNumber.count,PA.Cash Delivery.sum,PA.Card.sum,CA.Delivery Charge.sum,[PA.Cash Delivery.sum]-[CA.Delivery Charge.sum]:(TCET=Deliverer)}
>TOTAL|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber.count,PA.Cash Delivery.sum,PA.Card.sum,CA.Delivery Charge.sum,[PA.Cash Delivery.sum]-[CA.Delivery Charge.sum]:(TCET=Deliverer)}

(Above report only works if you are assigning drivers using “Advanced Delivery Screen Setup”, payment types also customised to our setup so you will have to amend to match yours if you use it)

It will show you the total due to drivers based on the total cash transactions taken. You can see in this example, there is a card transaction for Driver 1, so the “Due” is only including the cash - “Due” is the amount of cash the driver should be giving you back when they return / at end of night, assuming the delivery charge is theirs.

1 Like

Thought he wanted it included in price.

I thought at first too, but that also makes no sense. Look at his screenshot, for some reason his delivery charge is not included in total. I think that’s what he meant

He said he wants to show how much drivers should get, so what I suggest does this.

I thought that was photo shopped with the fixed being odd colour.

Yeah the “Fixed” and “included in total” was photoshopped but the Delivery charges line looks like from SambaPOS.