How to attach a metriK license to a restaurant

Hello, I’ve just bought a metriK license today and I’ve seen it activated in my account. The question is, even I bought the license but it seems not attached to my restaurant. What should I do next to link mertriK license to my SambaPOS database?

I’m sure I read it validates using email address in samba database which is account used for v5 licence.

I don’t know, my SambaPOS license and metriK license are in a same account (same email address). I also register metriK account using that email as well. Nothing changed, the expire date in metriK still not reflect my license correctly.

@Tayfun will be better one to answer licencing questions for metrik

Have you scanned the QR code in Sambapos yet? You don’t need the license right now. Metrik is not a finished product. I’m using metrik with both locations and no license on either one yet. I just set it up and generated QR code then scanned it.

1 Like

Yes, everything’s working right except it seems like I’m still in trial time. When I check the reports section all say coming soon which make me think I need a license to see those reports.

No those reports are not available yet…Its still in beta… Metrik is not released yet. So yours is working just fine. The only thing available with Metrik right now is the home splash screen with the limited data.

Ouch! A bit sad, but I’ll consider this as my support to SambaPOS and metriK team then. Hope metriK will get to the next phase soon.

1 Like

Hello Jesse, its Moses again but now on metrik concern. Is metrik ready with all the features does it require a license at the moment, if it does what is the best offer if am reselling to a client plus access on three points and are all the other reports ready, is there away also to set metrik to work based on wp not time while sync the reports

1 Like

You should get the trial for Metrik and try it out first. Expecially if you plan to resell

I have tried it and also wanted to know when the lic will be required once the reports are all done.

It’s required now. Most of the reports are done. We will be adding more soon.

Kindly advice of the reseller costing plus i can setup another trial at the moment, right to allow sync of the reports for that cleint, right? my email address is mosesnjenga2007@gmail.com

Reseller cost is for authorized resellers. Once you become a reseller you will see the cost in your control panel. Visit our website and click on the become a reseller link to apply. It varies by region so you should inquire that way.