How to control the properties of "Select/Change Customer" and "Select/Change Table" Buttons?

What properties do you want?
These are links to entity screens not automation commands.

Want to show or hide them the way I want it because the current flow may confuse the operator. For example, currently, when I open a table, the “select customer” is automatically displayed. In my case, there is no need to know who is at the table, so I would like to hide it.

You can control how the buttons show by editing Ticket Type:

(my current setup doesn’t have tables, but the step is same for you - you will have Tables and Customers likely)

Keep in mind that if you hide Customer from the ticket, you will not be able to select a Customer at all.

2 Likes

Thanks.

Stupid me, I only unclick the check mark of the “copy” and never click on the “select”!

I use “select customer” at the Delivery Screen

No problem :slight_smile:

For reference, “Copy” defines what happens when you add a new ticket from an existing one. If checked, it will copy the same entity to the new ticket. If unchecked, it will not assign the entity to the new ticket.

“Ask Before Creating Ticket” asks you to select an entity when you create a ticket. But it displays on the POS screen and isn’t very flexible, so you can do the same with entity screens which most people use. I’ve never used this option myself. Maybe there is some scenario you would use this that someone else can suggest?

1 Like

Agreed “Ask Before Creating Ticket” is not very applicable. I would use Ticket Tag to store the name of customer(s) at the same table