How to create a tax,total tax, change total,payment total in the bill?

Searching for your question in advance is a great idea so you can find the answer quickly. Of course you can ask questions. Creating new topics for separate questions and naming them properly is a great idea so people who’re searching for similar answers can find it.

You can type a new group code in editor. It will appear in the list while adding next products.

1 Like

The drop down only shows already used groups, an emre said can be typed manually, also just to clarify encase thats what you were referring to with category group code doesn’t have to be same as category.
Group code is for reporting (breakdown on default work period report and item sales report) and order tag/automation mapping.
Category is purely for grouping/organizing the menu. No effect on reporting etc.

How can i get value of GST tax that i implement using calculation type and calculation selector.
i need GST Tax in a variable to post on govt site.

how can i get this value ???

i am getting other values like
total={TICKET TOTAL}
tTotal={TENDERED TOTAL}
tbl={ENTITY NAME:Tables}
GST=???

Try {TAX AMOUNT:GST}.

You can find a list of available tags on right side of printer template editor.

How can i get value of GST tax that i implement using calculation type and calculation selector.
i need GST Tax in a variable to post on govt site.
how can i get this value ???
i am getting other values like
total={TICKET TOTAL}
tTotal={TENDERED TOTAL}
tbl={ENTITY NAME:Tables}
GST=???

Not getting value its giving value 0.00 but actual is something other

Create a [SERVICES] section in your printer template and use {SERVICES} tag to define location of where you want them to appear.

Brother my problem is still there.i follow your last comment but i am facing this problem
when i print value one ticket i works fine like.

and when i try to get in variable like

its showing 0.00. other variables like one, two, three, getting correct values. Plz help me

emre please help me to solve this

Try putting this at the very top of your Template:

[LAYOUT]

Tried but same problem

Can you clearly explain us what you want to have? What you’re having instead? When we can’t properly understand the issue we can just guess things to try. For example try adding <J> tag or <L> tag depending on what you want.

Review this tutorial to understand what these tags really does.

I’m already trying to help.

1 Like

I am trying to integrate sambapos with Government tax service. I need to post each ticket detail including Total ticket amount, Tax amount(we are charging 16% tax), table no, tiket no and many more things to site. To achieve this i am using URL printer to post these required fields. i make a web site and deployed on local server and this site is getting required data using query string and posting data on govt tax service. Using URL Printer technique i am getting these required fields from samaba like http://192.168.157.1/Default.aspx?total_amount=@totalamount@&tableNo=@tbl@&totalTax=@taz@

in samba i am calculating Tax like

i need to get these required fields in printer template like

i am getting all other required values correctly and posting on site but the tax field is not picking its right value

it sending 0.00 why it not getting correct tax value???

1 Like

Good explanation.

Before going any further, we should ask:

• why are you using a Calculation Type for Taxes instead of a Tax Template?
  • what version of SambaPOS are you using? 4.1.82 ?

No i am using version 5

What if you setup a second calculation of service type? You wouldnt want that declared with the tax would you?

In the main LAYOUT section would you not want to use {CALCULATION TOTAL:GST}
Either that or try specifying the format for specific service like such;

{SERVICES}
[SERVICES:GST]
<J00>{CALCULATION NAME}|{CALCULATION TOTAL}

Not tried that but based on other teplate layout sections it might work. if you only set format for GST other calculations/services would not be printed.

PS if your using V5 you would have been better to start a new topic in the V5 Questions category rather than tagging on to a V4 topic so its clear what version and options are available :slight_smile: as V5 has many more features and options.

1 Like

Thanks brother can you tell me complete procedure to implement service type method???
i am new to samba i know nothing thats why i am facing these problems

Dont understand what you mean?

Just try this and see if you get any output?

[LAYOUT]
<L00> LAYOUT GST = {CALCULATION TOTAL:GST}
<L00>SERVICES SECTION SPECIFIED;
{SERVICES}

[SERVICES:GST]
<J00>{CALCULATION NAME}|{CALCULATION TOTAL}
1 Like

PS looking at your picture four=|{SERVICE TOTAL} wont work anyway, it has no formatting
You need to have <L00>, <C00> or <J00> etc at beginning of line to display whatever

Suggest you read the ticket templates tutorial…

1 Like

Thanks my problem is solved. it was so easy…

1 Like