How to create custom sales report for reservation sells

Hello everyone,

I have implemented reservation in my ordering option and wanted to know the quantity of reservation order i make daily and total reservation sells but doesn’t know how to create custom report to see this in my end of day report.

Any idea of how to do this will be much appreciated. Thank u

For any advise we would need to know how your doing reservations so we can know what options to use as report constraints.

This expression can be used with REPORT TICKET DETAILS or REPORT ORDER DETAILS tags.

T.PreOrder == True That filters only tickets that are marked PreOrder

Or

T.PreOrder != True if you do not want to list PreOrder tickets.

More information on custom reports: https://www.sambapos.com/wiki/doku.php/custom_reporting

Basic example:

[Ticket Sales:5, 2, 2,1]
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.Time,T.TotalAmount:T.PreOrder != True}

[Preorder Sales:5, 2, 2,1]
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.Time,T.TotalAmount:T.PreOrder == True}

You would want to customize those examples to your needs. You may want to filter states etc.

2 Likes

Thanks Bruv for your reply, is indeed helpful and will be glad if you can help me in customizing a report that will show cashier activities as such; Items sold per cashier or user. Currently the report i have shows the total amount sold by cashier and items sold by all cashier but want to see this items sold per cashier . Thank u