How to give reason for void manually with ask option

How to give reason for void manually with ask option

Usual methods for use input;
Ask question, automation command values, [?prompt] for free tag style.

I put my reasons as void gstate value which in default setup is set to command value so virtually already setup ready for it.

can u give me any tutorial for this sir i saw many but in advance we have to give reasons in automation command value so here i want manually when press void button it should ask reason and i will type reason

If you want to void multiple selected orders with same reason you would need to add a intermediate rule to your void command button.
The void button mapped to order level will be changed to command name ‘VoidReason’
Add a new rule for automation command voidreason with an execute automation command action where it’s command name is Void and the command value is [?Void Reason].
That way after pressing void the new rule then triggers the normal void rule but requests input prompt to enter reason value as command value before then triggering the origional void rule that used to happen straight away.

Hi sir i Have follow this tutorial but with the custom report but i am not getting anything in report

That report looks to be reporting void items state value but automation is using the value to tag the order not set the state.

so how to do this sir

If that’s the method you used you need to either change OSV.GStatus to the order tag your using or add it in a new column.

alrigt sir i did it thank you very much JTR sir