How to install Printer Posx EVO Green Thermal Receipt Printer, Autocutter, Serial on com1 so SambaPOS can use it

System Posx ION TP3 win 7 pro
Customer Printer Epson TM-T20II Series usb
Kitchen Printer Posx EVO Green Thermal Receipt Printer, Autocutter, Serial

Does not printer (evo) test print. maybe need new drivers

What is your issue? Unregistered trail or printer not working?

How is that printer connected via USB or network?

Does not recognize Printer Posx EVO Green Thermal Receipt Printer, Autocutter, Serial on com1
No issues with Customer Printer Epson TM-T20II Series usb, as it prints both customer and kitchen, thou I do not have Epson as kitchen printer.

Going to uninstall drivers and remove printer from windows list, then reinstall.

Can you show me from Windows Settings the ports that printer is selected on, it should be LPT 1

from system to printer

Going to test LPT 1 to see if that was issue.

This is what I want to see from your printer so I can tell you if the problem is there

First thing first. Can you do a test print via Windows test print? If not the issue is between your system and printer. Not printer and samba.

Sambapos does not communicate to printers. We let windows handle that. So first make sure windows installed the printer and it can print a test print. If you can’t get it installed to windows then sambapos won’t be able to use that printer.

Had to uninstall drivers on both printers and reinstall till it ask to turn on printers, then started sambapos and edit printer ticket/ kitchen to oem 437 and is now working. On com2 and usb ports. I did the print test from each printers property page, then went to sambapos.

Had to change Baud rate to 9600 for serial, as it was showing ‘19200’ and not sure if usb is unlimited, as I did not change anything, as no option under usb, but Feed Test shows as ‘38400’.

Ok so this has nothing to do with Unregistered trial or SambaPOS. I will change this to general category and update the title so its more appropriate.

Had to guess this was correct option ‘oem 437’, as it sets to that after I clicked ’ … ’ and closed open window. I did not see Ascii 1252, think that was the #, but not going to reinstall drivers again to see correct info for here.