How to make a template for each till to have a separate report?

I will have another look at it @Jesse, however I am not making promises that I wont be back tomorrow asking more questions about something like this.

Questions are good this is how we learn.

2 Likes

Hello. First of all it is very important to properly format your templates while posting forum. After pasting template select it and click </> button located on the editor toolbar. Iā€™ve corrected your template soā€¦

[Tickets:1,2,2,2,2, 2]
>Ticket No|Date|Time|Customer|Table|Amount
>CarreraUK's Tickets
@@TicketList:CarreraUK
>Administrator's Tickets
@@TicketList:Administrator
>Demo User's Tickets
@@TicketList:Demo User

For this template error message complaints about 's prefixes. Remove quotation marks from user names and try again.

Guys I am still struggling with this custom reports. I cant even make myself understand the simplest of things like custom report tags. I dont have a template because it has being genuine trial and error and now I am pushed on time, any help?

Much appreciated.

The link I provided is highly detailed. We canā€™t help you if you donā€™t show us what you have tried. Your wanting someone to just do it for you.

@Jesse well this is a script which I am using right now. However this is not fully what I want but at least it is a start.

`@@DaySales:
SELECT 
  convert(nvarchar,T.Date,103) as date,  
  min(datename(dw,Date)) as morning,
  FORMAT(ISNULL(SUM(T.TotalAmount)-SUM(Cal.CalculationAmount),0),'C') as NetTicket,
  FORMAT(SUM(case 
      when Cal.CalculationTypeId = 4 then Cal.CalculationAmount
	  else 0 end),'C') as Taxa,
  FORMAT(SUM(case 
      when Cal.CalculationTypeId = 1 then Cal.CalculationAmount 
	  else 0 end),'C') as Desconto,
  FORMAT(SUM(T.TotalAmount),'C') as TotalTicket

FROM Tickets AS T

LEFT OUTER JOIN Calculations as Cal on Cal.TicketId = T.Id

WHERE Date > '{Start}' AND Date < '{End}'

GROUP BY convert(nvarchar,T.Date,103)

ORDER BY min(T.Date)`

but I also keep getting an error.

This is my Report

Is this any good or not?

So you donā€™t want to try report tags? Btw the @@ at top of script is not needed.

In this case would it not be easier to make separate tills.

Error message says @@DaySales is not a valid Page Size. Please use a correct page size.

1 Like

Hi guys, I have successfully started the report however I am wondering how to make the report split so one side is telling us what it is showing and one side the total. For example

I need that Cash total split from the money.

This is my tag template:

[Gardenroom 1:1,1]
{REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Cash 1)}
{TICKET TAG LIST:(O.ItemGroup:Beverages)}
[GreenSide 1:1]
Cash Total: {REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Cash 2)}
[Greenwood 1:1]
{REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Cash 3)}

You can define columns by using pipe (|) char. You can find more info about basic syntax here.

http://www.sambapos.com/wiki/doku.php?id=custom_report_templates

Hi @emre I am just wondering which report tag would be best for working out the total the menu categories earn.

Sorry that may have multiple meanings. Can you explain your exact need?

Sorry @emre for the late response. I am wondering what custom tags I would have to put in to get something like this. but instead of it being item grouped I want it by tills.

thank you