How to set up error proof salad creation wizard

Hi

I like to set up my menu like this. if some one can point me in good direction.

when I click on salad menu than I can get 6 product list if I select one of them, then first modifier will show up ( 4 option) as soon as I click any of this modifier, then it should take me to dressing selection, once I select dressing, then it should take me to the selection of condiments, after I select those condiments then it should take me to the packing option. I want to do this for phone order so employee don’t miss anything and customer get happy :smile:

in short

Salad --> (garden, chicken Caesar, Greek salad)—>one of this (Lettuce, Spinach, Romaine Heart, Mixed Green) —>1 or 2 of this(oil, vinegar, mustard, ranch, Caesar, …)---->6 ot 7 of this (avocado, beets, black olives, tomato , onion, almond, green pepper, cucumber, …) —> dressing mixed or on side -----> dine in or take out.

I need to set up this way to stop human error.

Thanks
Tom

Hello Tom. This is how you can configure SambaPOS.

Click Salads > Caesar

This screen will automatically appear if you configure salad buttons as Auto Select

If a required option skipped you’ll see a warning.

Why we do not prefer sequential wizards?

I agree wizard like interface sounds good for operators but customers does not think sequentially. They’ll constantly say “Did I said Lettuce?”, “I forgot to say I want black olives” or “Can you change avocado with cucumber?”, etc. As customer force us to navigate back and forward through steps, wizard like interface will be harder to use.

2 Likes

Hi Emre

I did as order tag. as per your tutorial but I thought if I missing something.

Thank you

@Emre

Can you please tell me how i can hide Favs? after making selection in Favs tag i want to select dressing.

i have another 21 dressing to fit on the screen i don’t want to scroll the screen up

any solution ?