How to setup, Order Tag Group "X" must be selected before selecting Order Tag Group "Y"

I have this condition, if a customer want extra topping with lower price (e.g. ¢5), they must choose the first topping to add (e.g. ¢8). Then they may to add extra topping with lower price. By the way, I duplicate the order tag group in order to have the free order tag, and different price order tag, and this apply to my TSPL barcode/label printer coordinate the order tag group positioning.

The idea is the similar to mapping, but I can’t seem to find any mapping options that relates to order tag group.

This is the screenshot of the problem I’m having:

Dont think you can do that…
I think what your trying to achieve of different price based on qty of toppings can be done a better way.
Sure someone else did similar recently but other way round that first topping was free by overriding the tag price based on tag qty.

1 Like

JR I cant remember how I did it, but when setting up the soft play POS I set this up.

You choose 1 from additional toppings, then more toppings would appear depending on what you selected… so this is possible.

I haven’t got my windows PC here so cant look into it now. Ill have a look tomorrow morning on how I did that and get back.

Matt

2 Likes

Ny seen or tried myself, would be interesting to see when you get the chance.

2 Likes

I knew Samba can do it! I can’t wait to see your setup on how to do that. Appreciated with thanks!

I cant work it out. I wonder if I’m mistaken and did it mapped to portion size?

There is a section for mapping portion size. Maybe you could work it out this way?

Matt

1 Like

maybe @emre could add mapping for additional tags if selected? although this could turn into a disastrous loop…

1 Like

I don’t know if it fits to your case but by using portion mapping you can map order tag groups to portions. So you can have something like that.

PS: Portion mapping is a V5 feature.

Using portions have advantages like you can report items by portions so you can know how many toppings preferred most. Also you may have different prices for different products.

4 Likes

Emre, that’s brilliant idea! Thanks a lot for your advice! I will try to do it this way on V5 version.

1 Like

Hello All,

How is this Portion Mapping done in a case where side orders or toppings apply to large range of Products

Any tutorial?

Thanks