Html Printer Issue (V4)

so, i am using html printer (Zebra-ZD120), it is not support (raw printer). My output have one blank sticker after print one item(can see the photo at below), how can i fix it?

!

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-12 at 11.56.20 PM (1)|562x1000 !

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-12 at 11.56.20 PM (3)|562x1000 !

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-12 at 11.56.20 PM|690x388

My Print Templates

[LAYOUT]

<span style="font-size:9px;text-align:left;font-family:'Tahoma'">

<L00>      Ticket #{TICKET NO}  Time:{TIME}

</span>

<L00>---------------------------------------
{ORDERS}

[ORDERS]

-- Normal Order Format

<span style="font-size:8px;text-align:left;font-family:'Tahoma'">

<L00>        {NAME}
{ORDER TAGS}
</span>

[ORDERS:Gift]

-- Gift Order Format

<span style="font-size:8px;text-align:left;font-family:'Tahoma'">

<L00>          {NAME}|**GIFT**

</span>

<span style="font-size:8px;text-align:left;font-family:'Tahoma'"></span>{ORDER TAGS}

[ORDER TAGS]

-- Format for order tags

<span style="font-size:8px;text-align:left;font-family:'Tahoma'">        -{ORDER TAG NAME}</span>

[ORDERS:Void]

-- Nothing will print for void lines

I would imagine it has to do with the printer drivers. It is hard to say. Your template is fine so it’s not that. You do know that v4 is no longer supported right? I mean it could be that if there was any issue on sambapos side it may have been fixed in v5 however I think it’s unlikely that it’s a SambaPOS issue.

Zebra ZD120 is a label printer, so it won’t support ESC/POS commands, it uses ZPL language, if you want to use Raw Printer, you need to find the actual commands to send in ZPL language, not HTML.

If you want to use HTML, you will need to check if you can get a Windows printer driver fro the ZD120 that works as a regular Windows printer (i.e. not using ZPL commands). I have done this before with Honeywell label printers where they supply different versions of the driver - one standard Windows driver and others in languages like TPL (similar like ZPL) - but I have no experience with Zebra.

If you get a Windows printer driver that will let you print from any application (i.e. test with Word or something), then that will work with HTML printer then you can try your label format, or if you use V5 you can use Document Printer for more control. Please note HTML printer in V5 has had improvements over V4 and it was a lot more difficult to use in V4 to get the desired result, a lot less HTML tags were supported.

I strongly recommend upgrading to V5

Some good examples using ZPL here, you should take a look and try it out:

Also as was posted near the end of that topic, there is an online tool to test ZPL commands and show preview that would be great for testing: