I got waiter reports from an old post to share

i have waiter reports i got from old posts that i have twirked them to my liking, maybe it can help someone who needs reports(waiter report , All waiter report.Terminal report and Department Report, if someone can also help me to change it if i made a mistake somewhere…greatly appreciated

Employee report

[Total Payments :1, 1, 1,1]
>Employee: {SETTING:CURRENTUSER}
>>Payment|Count|Total
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Name,P.Amount.Count,P.Amount.Sum:(PU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
>|Total Tips:|${REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:CA.Tip.Sum:(PU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
>>|Total|${REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:[T.TotalAmount.Sum]-[CA.Tip.Sum]:(PU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}

[Tickets:6,7,6,8,6,6]
>Table|Amount|Tip|Payment|Time|Terminal
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:EN.Tables,[T.TotalAmount]-[CA.Tip],CA.Tip,P.Type,P.Time,P.Terminal:(PU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
2 Likes

All Waiter Report

[Employees Sales Details: 3,2,3,2,2]
>Manager:|{SETTING:CURRENTUSER}
Date:|{DATE}
@{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.User.asc::,}
    Server:| $1
    TOTAL:|||$[=TN('{REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(TU=$1)}')-TN('{REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=Tip) AND (TU=$1)}')]
    Tip:|||${REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=Tip)AND (TU=$1)}

[Tickets:4, 3, 4,1]
Payment|Count|Amount|
@{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:T.User.asc::,}

>>Waiter:  $1    
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Type,P.Amount.Count,T.TotalAmount.Sum:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (TU=$1)}
>|Tip:|${REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:CA.Tip.Sum:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (TU=$1)}
>>|Total Tips:|${REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:CA.Tip.Sum:(TS.Status=Paid)}
2 Likes

Terminal Report

[Server Sales Details: 3,2,3,2,2]
@{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:T.Terminal.asc::,}
    Terminal:|$1
    TOTAL:|||${REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:[P.Amount.Sum]-[CA.Tip.Sum]:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (TE=$1)}
    Total Tip:|||${REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:CA.Tip.Sum:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (TE=$1)}

[Payments:2, 1, 2]
>Payment|Count|Amount
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Name,P.Amount.Count,P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0}
>>Total Tips:|${REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:CA.Tip.Sum:(TS.Status=Paid)}
>>Total|${REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:[T.TotalAmount.Sum]-[CA.Tip.Sum]}

[Tickets:3,3,3,2,3]
>Table|Amount|Tip|Payment|Time
@{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:T.Terminal.asc::,}

>Terminal:|$1
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:EN.Tables,[T.TotalAmount]-[CA.Tip],CA.Tip,P.Type,T.Time:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (TE=$1)}
2 Likes

Department Report

[Server Sales Details: 3,2,3,2,2]
@{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:T.Department.asc::,}
    Department:|| $1
    TOTAL:|||${REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:[P.Amount.Sum]-[CA.Tip.Sum]:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (DE=$1)}
    Total Tip:|||${REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:CA.Tip.Sum:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (DE=$1)}

[Payments:2, 1, 2]
>Payment|Count|Amount
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Name,P.Amount.Count,P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0}
>>Total Tips:|${REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:CA.Tip.Sum:(TS.Status=Paid)}
>>Total|${REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:[T.TotalAmount.Sum]-[CA.Tip.Sum]}

[Tickets:3,3,3,2, 3]
>Table|Amount|Tip|Payment|Time
@{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:T.Department.asc::,}

>Department:|$1
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:EN.Tables,[T.TotalAmount]-[CA.Tip],CA.Tip,P.Type,T.Time:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (DE=$1)}
3 Likes

Tips show all as zero, is this the same as service charge? How could I change this to show service charge instead of tip? on this restaurant they use service charge as tip. I would appreciate your input. I been breaking my head last few hours trying to fogure this out but I am a complete idiot apparently :frowning:

show me what you have done so far, and how did you setup your service charge

Sorry for the late reply I was on vacation last week, see this please. is what I use, I wanted to show this as tip: but I really dont understand the reports that well :frowning:

[Service Breakdown:1, 1, 1, 1]

Payment|Net|Service Charge|Total
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Type,[$4-(($45)/105)];‘#,0.00’,[($45)/105];‘#,0.00’,P.Amount.Sum:(CA=Service Charge)}
Total|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:=[$3-(($35)/105)];‘#,0.00’,[(($35)/105)];‘#,0.00’,P.Amount.Sum:(CA=Service Charge)}

show me how you set up your service charge calculation

This is what I got:

Thats not all…go under Tickets >calculation Type >Service charge and then show how you setup

Sorry for late reply here it is:

make sure your other settings look the same as these screenshots

1 Like

Can I make the report show this quantity instead of tip?

yes you can , its better you look into reports 9. Reports – SambaPOS Knowledgebase so you can learn how to do custom reports

I got this:

[Payments:1, 1, 1, 1]
>Payment|Net|Service Charge|Total
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Type,[$4-($4*0.05)];0.00,[$4*0.05];0.00,P.Amount.Sum}
>Total|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:=[$3-($3*0.05)];0.00,[$3*0.05];0.00,P.Amount.Sum}

How can I make it for current user only? I am confused about that.

@{SETTING:CURRENTUSER}
[Settled by $1:1, 1, 1] 
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Name,P.Amount.Percent,P.Amount.Sum:(PU=$1)} 
>Total Income|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Amount.Sum:(PU=$1)}

[Items by $1:1, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (TU=$1)}

[Type of Items by $1:1, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.productType,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (TU=$1)}

This should give you an idea. I modified this portion of the report to do what you want. The rest of the report you would need to modify more.

I used a @ parameter to feed the values that go into $1 through the rest of the report. I used the CURRENTUSER setting to insert whichever user is logged in at the time you could also hardcode it like @John or a comma separated to show each user separately like @John,Jacob

1 Like

This can help.

Need some advice regarding Custom Reports - Version 4 / V4 Question - SambaClub Forum (sambapos.com)

1 Like

Thanks let me look :slight_smile:

Ok this report is fine, I just need to add the service charge, I been trying to add the service charge to this same report that is it and all I want, is this possible? so this service charge: for current user, instead of tip, we dont use Tip, only service charge.

[Payments:1, 1, 1, 1]
>Payment|Net|Service Charge|Total
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Type,[$4-($4*0.05)];0.00,[$4*0.05];0.00,P.Amount.Sum}
>Total|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:=[$3-($3*0.05)];0.00,[$3*0.05];0.00,P.Amount.Sum}

Everyone assumes we know how you configured it. SambaPOS can be configured a million ways and service charge may be different things to everyone. First we must understand what Service Charge is. How did you configure it? is it a Ticket Calculation?