I got waiter reports from an old post to share

This is what I got:

Thats not all…go under Tickets >calculation Type >Service charge and then show how you setup

Sorry for late reply here it is:

make sure your other settings look the same as these screenshots

1 Like

Can I make the report show this quantity instead of tip?

yes you can , its better you look into reports 9. Reports – SambaPOS Knowledgebase so you can learn how to do custom reports

I got this:

[Payments:1, 1, 1, 1]
>Payment|Net|Service Charge|Total
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Type,[$4-($4*0.05)];0.00,[$4*0.05];0.00,P.Amount.Sum}
>Total|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:=[$3-($3*0.05)];0.00,[$3*0.05];0.00,P.Amount.Sum}

How can I make it for current user only? I am confused about that.

@{SETTING:CURRENTUSER}
[Settled by $1:1, 1, 1] 
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Name,P.Amount.Percent,P.Amount.Sum:(PU=$1)} 
>Total Income|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Amount.Sum:(PU=$1)}

[Items by $1:1, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (TU=$1)}

[Type of Items by $1:1, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.productType,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (TU=$1)}

This should give you an idea. I modified this portion of the report to do what you want. The rest of the report you would need to modify more.

I used a @ parameter to feed the values that go into $1 through the rest of the report. I used the CURRENTUSER setting to insert whichever user is logged in at the time you could also hardcode it like @John or a comma separated to show each user separately like @John,Jacob

1 Like

This can help.

Need some advice regarding Custom Reports - Version 4 / V4 Question - SambaClub Forum (sambapos.com)

1 Like

Thanks let me look :slight_smile:

Ok this report is fine, I just need to add the service charge, I been trying to add the service charge to this same report that is it and all I want, is this possible? so this service charge: for current user, instead of tip, we dont use Tip, only service charge.

>Total|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:=[$3-($3*0.05)];0.00,[$3*0.05];0.00,P.Amount.Sum}

Everyone assumes we know how you configured it. SambaPOS can be configured a million ways and service charge may be different things to everyone. First we must understand what Service Charge is. How did you configure it? is it a Ticket Calculation?

True it is all above I provided my config to Lloyd, but this shows the service tag for everyone:

Can I make this same one to only show current user instead of everyone? you can see my service charge config above on this same tread.

ok nevermind i see what your asking… you already have it figured out… you just need to filter it by user as well.

How to filter, I think that is where I am confused, I dont know hot to filer to current user :frowning:

And thanks again for all your great support.

OK first according to the guide you can see what is available. So you are using REPORT PAYMENTS so you would use PU=

So it would look something like this:

@{SETTING:CURRENTUSER}
[$1 Payments:1, 1, 1, 1]
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Type,[$4-($4*0.05)];0.00,[$4*0.05];0.00,P.Amount.Sum:(PU=$1)}
>Total|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:=[$3-($3*0.05)];0.00,[$3*0.05];0.00,P.Amount.Sum:(PU=$1)}
1 Like

There is another option not documented yet we added it a few months ago. TCU=.

TCU is a user but its the user that first created the ticket (Ticket Created User)

Some people prefer to show that user as they may have other users pay tickets for them but still want it to show only for the user that created the ticket.

PU= will always be the user that made the payment ignoring who created the ticket.

1 Like

ok thanks let me try.

You can also reference ticket user which is a third type of user available… TU=

This user is who last modified the ticket.

1 Like