I have been con with fake samba pos reseller

I have been con with fake samba pos reseller. I even dint know that he is not reseller in samba website reseller list

seems it was my 1st new restaurant business experience it was in November 2021 someone refer me by name:DANIEL MUSEWE
company name:
Tell no:+254725531287
Email:musewedan@yahoo.com in Kenya Mombasa. I called him he come and introduce me as sambapos officially reseller and explain everything and showed me samba pos demo v4 we agreed with him customize everything around 60.000 Kenyan shillings which is almost 700$ usd dollars samba pos v5 pro with license key and one year support after I paid I asked him license key he just make me round and round like 2 month when I forced him register my email address in cp.sambapos.com he register me in his account panel and make me foolish then again I asked him to give license key he just make me round and round again finally I search myself and I contact Mr. Nizamettin Seyhun on12/08/2021 And requested him to assisted me and he contact him then he respond me I really appreciate Mr. nizammettin seyhun then he replayed I was away for a while i was traveling. I will try to sort the issues with Abdul as requested. Which was totally wrong.

Again I reach Mr. Nizamettin Seyhun because he was not responding at all

Then after long he replayed finally he said as for the password it’s a shared Key and I can’t give it to you since we agreed from the day of the installation. Which is total wrong because I have all recors as proof on WhatsApp chat and even payments records

I’m requesting to help me and give me way forward

I will highly deeply appreciate

Thanks regard

Abdul Basit

Desi fusion restaurant

Mombasa, Kenya

First please email support@sambapos.com and give all details. We can help you sort it out and connect with a reseller in your area if we need too.

i already done email