I need help for printing bill out in correct size and setup it up

Maybe you need to read up on HTML…

You now have the first line of the address in and a div and then a div end on each line…
just put the div end on the last line of the address - not every one.

Make sure you have correct driver for printer. Generic Text printer driver can’t print HTML.
What printer model you have?

i have epson which is working fine
i have star tsp100

What driver you use for TSP100?
Can you try to print it with word pad or notepad and change the font and see if it print correctly first?

no font been change…

That mean you printer can’t print graphic mode (HTML is graphic mode).
BTW, for old printer graphic mode slow as hell.

@mavericks if you can get away with just center and size just use <Cxx> rather than <Lxx>where xx is the virtical and width multiplier…

still not work i have line char set 32

What nots working… help us help you…

It is not gonna work because your printer not support graphic. If you can’t print from windows notepad correctly, it is your printer driver problem. Fix this first then, we can help

its does print out notepad and its use to print out html

but not anymore…

This is nothing to do with template. You have to find out why it is not printing graphic from windows native app.

No matter what ppl suggest, you will end up with the same answer NOT WORKING.

First you have to be able to print from web browser or word or notepad correctly first.

But your HTML was only to make bold and center so why not just use normal ESC/POS formatting tags?

what do you mean? bold and esc/pos??

The HTML in your template, all its doing is setting the font to BOLD, centering it and setting size.

All 3 of these can simply be done with printer template formatting;

In summary relavent to the formatting your HTML is doing;

<Lxx> - Left
<Cxx> - Center
<Jxx> - Justified

All of these xx is the size in the formatting of width/height multiplier, 01 makes wider, 10 makes taller, 11 makes wider and taller…

<EB>- Enable bold
<DB> - Disable bold

So my question was is why are you really using HTML? Usually people do it to change the font but you haven’t specified a font (although believe HTML defaults to something other than the normal printer font.)

1 Like

Sorry, keep forgetting the code highlighter needs to have a clear line before and after so < > tags wernt showing

how can i put the logo on it too…? i will try that

<BMP> is one option as <BMP>C:\xxxx\xxxx\xxx.bmp
Or add it to printer vram if it has that ability and insert with XCT code like cut or drawer kick.

1 Like

how do you change the font size if im using C00